- Please provide a digital image(s) of your pet. The better the clarity and color of the digital photos, the better the painting will be.
- Before starting painting, I will confirm details with you: size, colors, generic background vs. detailed, etc…
- Once painting is started, I can provide you progress updates.
- When painting is completed to your liking and final payment is received via check or PayPal, it will be shipped or available for pick-up.
- All paintings are done on 1.5" gallery wrapped canvas using acrylic paints. The sides are painted as continuation of subject matter which makes framing optional.
- After painting has dried and is approved, an acrylic varnish will be applied to protect painting from dust, UV rays and yellowing.
- All paintings will have wire attached in back for hanging.
- Pricing does not include packaging and postage, which is dependent upon size of portrait.
If you are interested in ordering a pet portrait or would like to discuss a potential portrait commission, feel free to contact me at email@example.com with some digital photographs or ideas.